CCm Technologies Ltd. provides design, commission and support of technology that converts waste streams into stable value-added materials to a standard meeting customer, industry, statutory and regulatory requirements.
In order to develop and improve our business effectively we will:
- Carry out Risk Assessments to ensure the integrity of fertiliser under our control.
- Ensure that all of our employees are suitably trained and proficient in their activities.
- Approve and review the performance of our suppliers
- Investigate incidents and address complaints and feedback promptly.
- Encourage employees to report incidents and suggest improvements to benefit the business.
- Regularly review the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and identify areas for improvement.
The Company’s operations are supported by its Quality Systems, which comply with ISO 9001:2015 and the AIC Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme (FIAS).
The Quality System is defined in the Quality Manual, Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and accompanying documentation.